HUMBOLDT WATER TOWER
Fall 2003 Progress Report
RESTORATION HAS BEGUN!
A. Foundation Repair
- Top Tier removed and rebuilt with reinforced concrete to engineer's specifications
* COMPLETED SUMMER 2003! *
B. Annex (Treatment Plant)
- Shingles to be removed and replaced with metal roofing
* Scheduled for early September, 2003 *
C. Tower Roof and Catwalk
- Roof to be reshingled
- Exterior catwalk to be rebuilt
- Supporting beams to be reinforced with steel to engineering specifications
* Work projected - Oct. to Dec., 2003 *
D. Next Project Phase - 2004
- Exterior Wall
- Interior Stairway
Take part in the future of Humboldt! Now is the time to become involved! Cash donations and volunteer labour needed!
Your contribution will help preserve Humboldt's historic landmark building!.. a perfect way to celebrate both Saskatchewan and Humboldt's 2005 Centennial anniversary.